|1. The Great Wall as well as the Palace Museum ___________ (attract) lots of tourists from abroad every year. |
2. If those wild animals can't find enough food, they ___________ (die) or have to leave their habitat soon.
3. The law of gravity ____________ (discover) by Isaac Newton about 350 years ago.
4. You must try your best to stop him ____________ (make) the same mistake again.
5. As soon as he came into the office, he ____________ (shake)hands with every one of us.
6. Since last August, the old lady ____________ (have) bad headaches three to four times a month.
7. By 5:30 yesterday afternoon he ____________ (finish) writing the laboratory report.
8. Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, ____________ (know) as the "City of Angels".
9. We should do everything we can ____________ (protect) the environment.
10. Jack said he ____________ (return) the two books to the library in a week.