Miss Li asked a question, but it was ________ that nobody could answer it.
A. very diffcult
B. too diffcult
C. diffcult enough
D. so diffcult
1.Over three-fourths of the gas is nitrogen.（改为同义句）
three-fourths of the gas is nitrogen.
2. Everything will die on the earth without the atmosphere to protect us.（改为同义句）
Nothing could ________on the earth without the atmosphere to protect us.
3. The chorus（合唱队）of our school consisted of some students and teachers.（改为同义句）
The chorus of our school______
some students and teachers.
4. The river is filling with heavily rain.（改为同义句）
The river ________of heavily rain.
5. I found that studying English well is more difficult.（改为同义句）
1. It is so hard that I can't understand the sentence. (改为同义句)
It's _____ _____ _____ me _____ _____ the sentence.
2. She is afraid of going out at night. (改为同义句)
She is afraid _____ _____ out at night.
3. The best way is
to use grammar in original sentences
_____ _____ the best way?
4. He walked so fast that I couldn't follow him. (改为同义句)
He walked _____ fast _____ _____ _____ _____ him.
5. We can't decide when we should go to work. (改为同义句)
We can't decide _____ _____ go to work.
6. My father impressed on me the importance of work. (改为同义句)
My father _____ me _____ the importance of work.
7. To learn English well is important. (改为同义句)
_____ _____ important _____ _____ English well.
watches English movies. (对画线部分提问)
_____ _____ _____ she watch English movies?
The car is
he cannot buy it.
A. too; to
B. so; that
C. such; that
D. enough; to