She is very kind. She _____ always _____ her friends.
A. does, help
B. is, helping
C. was, helping
D. will, help
— Shall we go shopping now?
— Sorry, I can't. I
D. am washing
1. Children can't wait to open the presents.
Children are _____ _____ _____ _____ the presents.
2. I have a scarf. Its colour is yellow.
I have a scarf _____ _____.
3. I can't afford this pair of glasses. It's kind of expensive.
I can't afford this pair of glasses. It's _____ _____ expensive.
4. I don't know how I should do it.
I don't know _____ _____ do it.
5. People that have no hobbies are dull.
People _____ _____ are not dull.
Look! A large number of boys _____ the ground, the number of them _____ 20.
A. is running, are
B. are running, is
C. are runing, is