any classes last week.
A. doesn't have
B. didn't have
C. isn't have
D. wasn't have
1. John _____ (not stay) at home yesterday.
2. We _____ (clean) our classroom a moment ago.
3. Why _____ you _____ (come)so early this morning?
4. My little brother enjoys _____ (swim) very much.
5. Kate finished _____ ( do) her homework at 10 o'clock last night.
6. When did Shakespeare start _____ (write) plays?
7. She _____ (not visit) her uncle last weekend. She _____ (stay) at home and
_____ (do) some cleaning.
8. He _____ (look) after her mum yesterday morning.
— It's dangerous to swim here. Look at the sign.
— Oh, I ______ notice it. Thanks for telling me.
1. She came to school late this morning. (变成否定句)
She _____ _____
to school late this morning.
2. My mother
went to Shanghai
last Sunday. (对划线部分提问)
_____ _____ your mother do last Sunday?
cleaned the classroom last night. (对划线部分提问)
_____ _____ the classroom last night?
4. I walked back to the hotel. (同义句)
I went back hotel _____ _____
5. He washed his hair the day before yesterday. (同义句)
He washed his hair _____ _____