—Your shoes are too old, Why not buy a new _______? —I think so.
How many ____ are there on the table?
B. cup of water
C. bottles of water
—Can I help you?
—I'd like ___________for my twin daughters.
A. two pair of shoes
B. two pairs of shoe
C. two pair of shoe
D. two pairs of shoes
call correct inch three design simple
1. It's about ten _____ wide.
2. Of all the questions, this is _____ one.
3. Mike answered the questions _____ but we decided to give him another chance (机会).
4. A young man _____ John has given us a lot of help.
5. They want to be fashion _____ and work in Paris.
6. On the _____ day of our trip, we went to the Great Wall.