You'd better wake him up at once. He _____ for eleven hours already.
A. has been asleep
B. has fallen asleep
C. has gone to bed
D. has gone to sleep
His brother ________ Shanghai. Now he is in Kunming.
A. go to
B. has been to
C. went to
D. has gone to
1. Since he fell off the bike, John ______ (lie) in bed for nearly a week.
2. We've worked for a long time. Let's stop ______ (drink) some water.
3. You mustn't touch the machines unless you ______ (allow) to.
4. — What's his plan after he leaves school?
— He ______ (go) to Beijing for further education.
5. — Has the teacher finished marking the exam papers?
— Sorry, I don't know. He ______ (mark) them in the office yesterday afternoon.
A lot of books about education ______ in the last few years.
A. have come out
B. are coming out
C. came out
D. have been come out