1278 位学生和家长搜过这道题，去看看他们还在看哪些题目吧! 点击去看 >
get to want to do on the corner of go out for a walk go swimming go across
buy some medicine get some money go shopping on the other side of
1. The Hermitage Museum is opposite the St Peter’s Church, the river.
2. There is a swimming pool.You can in summer.
3. How can I the Tower of London?
4. I’m at the station.I buy a ticket.
5. I don’t want to ,I want to stay at home and watch TV.
6. My father has a cold.I have to for him.
7. Now you can the bridge.Don’t take a boat back.
8. Would you like to with me?I hear there is a supermarket.
9. Uncle Martin put some of his old things his room.
10. Luckily,we brought some money with us,so we needn’t to from the bank.
|A. Their vacation is colorful and interesting.|
B. They don’t enjoy their vacation
C. Some of them even have the chance to travel in foreign countries
D. They even have no time play with their friends
E. parents often take them to many interesting places
F. There are lots of people there
G. begin to work to make money.