—Kevin, is your twin brother the same as you?
—No. I'm ______ than him.
A. a little thin
B. very thinner
C. much thiner
D. a little thinner
The weather is getting________.
D．colder and colder
---How do you like her painting?
---Great.I think no one else can draw _______.
1. What does the passage ________(main) talk about?
2. My pet cat likes to keep clean. Look, it is washing ________(it) now.
3. We are in ________(agree) that fruit and vegetables
are good for our health.
4. We had a ________(discuss) about the differences between Britain and the US.
5. People who eat a balanced diet should be ________(healthy) than those who only eat fast food.