The two girls kept _______ the whole afternoon that day.
D. to talk
—Do you always spend much time
—No，but I spend much time
D. in;to learn
—Do you like _____ people, Jim?
—Yes, I do.
A. talking with
B. talk with
C. talking for
D. talk for
1. The football players have to practice _________ (play) football every day.
2. Her father went to work without _________ (have) breakfast.
3. You don't have to _________ (finish) your homework today.
4. What a _________ (sun) day today!
5. We are very _________ (surprise) at what he said.
6. Let's _________ (take) part in the sports club.
7. Thanks for _________ (join) CCTV's Around The World show.
8. I think he played _________ (wonderful).
9. Go along the street and then take the first _________ (turn) on the right.
10. At the _________ (begin) of the year I met my old teacher,Mike Smith.