—Does Emma have a baseball or a volleyball?
A. Yes, she does
B. No, she doesn’t
C. A basketball
D. A baseball
—Do you like country music or jazz?
—______ I don't mind them.
A. I don't like them at all.
B. I think so.
C. You're welcome.
D. It's hard to say.
—Does giraffes eat leaves or meat?
A. Yes, meat
C. No, grass
1. We usually go to school by bike.(用by bus改为选择疑问句)
_____ you usually go to school by bike _____ by bus?
2. My home is about 20 miles from here. (对画线部分提问)
_____ _____ is your home from here?
3. I spent half an hour getting to school.(改为同义句)
It _____ me half an hour _____ get to school.
4. We often walk home.(改为同义句)
We often go home _____ _____.
5. I need to see my best friend.(改为否定句)
I _____ _____ to see my best friend.