|1. Letting the water run while you brush your teeth w______ water. |
2. Alexander Graham Bell i______ the telephone.
3. She has written many articles for a popular women's m______.
4. Eric came running into the room, out of b______.
5. The curtains are made from a very expensive m______.
6. The only piece of f______ he has in his room is a bed.
7. Bread is c______ in this shop; it costs twice as much across the street.
8. Everyone thought he was j______, but in fact he was completely serious.
9. Boys and girls are e______, and thus they should be treated fairly.
10. The w______ in the alls can change very quickly, go take suitable clothing.