—What ____ he usually do on weekends?
—He sometimes ____ TV.
A. does; watch
B. do; watches
C. is; watches
D. does; watches
1. My mother takes the bus to work every day.（改为否定句）
My mother _____ _____ the bus to work every day.
2. Every day her father comes to his company by car. （改为同义句）
Every day her father _____ to his company.
3. His home is
about 10 kilometers
from the school.（对画线部分提问）
_____ _____ is his home _____ the school?
_____ _____ he get to school?
5. I usually spend three hours doing my homework.（改为同义句）
It usually _____ me three hours _____ _____ my homework.
6. My father usually goes to work by bike.（同上）
My father usually _____ _____ _____ to work.
1. Daniel _____ (not want) a new computer.
2. My sister is a member of the _____ (swim) Club.
3. I don't have much time _____ (play) with my friend.
4. The boy _____ (call) Tommy is my classmate.
5. Daniel is one of the football _____ in our school team. (play)
6. It's Amy's _____ day at Beijing Sunshine Secondary School. (one).
7. She's quite a _____ girl. We like to talk to her. (fun)
8. Frank plays the piano very _____. (good)
9. Where are the twins? They are at their _____. (aunt)
10. His cousin _____ (be born) in the city of Shanghai.
1. She _____ (not like) singing at the party.
2. At the weekend, I usually go _____ (run) for half an hour.
3. —Who's the girl in glasses?
—She's my friend, Millie. She's a _____ (help) girl.
4. There _____ (be) a pencil and two pens in the pencil box.
5. —How many _____ (play) are there in a football team?
6. Millie is good at _____ (play) badminton.
7. The boy often _____ (fly) a kite in the park.
8. We have dinner at my _____ (grandparent) home.
9. He enjoys _____ (watch) TV and _____ (play) computer games.
10. He wants _____ (play) in the next World Cup.
11. How about _____ (go) _____ (fish) this Sunday?
12.Wang Lan knows how _____ (use) the computer.
13. You must _____ (finish) _____ (do) your homework first.
14. _____ your mother usually _____ (go) shopping at weekends?
15. —What is she doing?
—She _____ (look) for her pen. She can't find it.