When I got home, my parents _____ for an hour.
A. has got back
B. has gone back
C. had back
D. had been back
1. She ________ (write) twenty pop songs which are liked by fans by the end of last year.
2. ________ (quarrel) with others isn't good manners for everyone.
3. —_______ the price ________ (include) coffee and hamburgers? －I'm afraid not.
4. The teacher told us that three quarters of our earth ________(cover) by water.
5. Everyone knows that the disabled mustn't ________ (laugh) at.
6. We should try our best to prevent the air pollution ________ (live) a happy life.
7. With all lights on, the hall ________ (become) as bright as day when we arrived.
8. How soon do you think we ________ (get) to the hotel?
9. Mr. Green told me that his family ________ (go) for a holiday the next week.
10. —Did you see him come in just now? —No, I ________(type) a letter all the time.
— The rain came to a stop the night before. The fields are still full of water.
— It _____ for nearly a week.
A. has rained
B. had rained
C. would rain
D. was raining
By the end of last month, I _____ all the CDs of Justin Bieber.
C. have collected
D. had collected