They were all pleased with _____ them.
A. what you said
B. what did you say
C. what you had told
D. what you had spoke
—Did you see Tom at the party ?
—No, he _____ by the time I got there .
B. was leaving
C. had left
D. has left
1. The bus had left by the time I got there.(改为否定句)
The bus _______ ______by the time I got there.
2. He has already had breakfast. (改为一般疑问句)
______he had breakfast________?
3. The story was very interesting. I could never forget it. (合并为一句)
The story was ________interesting__________ I could never forget it.
4. She said, "I have read the book."(改为同义句)
She said that ______
read the book.
5. The box is so heavy that he can't carry it. (改为同义句)
The box is __________heavy for him __________ carry.
She said she _____ me five letters in one month.
A. has written
B. will write
C. had written