Quite a few teenagers are used to depending on their parents, so they aren't able to look after ______.
—Help ______ to some fish, Lucy and Lily.
Outgoing they friend do well in hang out
1. A few days ago they went to the City Museum. There they enjoyed _____.
2. Zhang Xiaohua _____ match than me.
3. Our _____ will last forever, I think.
4. I had nothing to do. So I _____ everywhere.
5. My brother is _____ than me. I'm quieter.
My grandparents have _____ the great changes in China _____.
A. saw, him
B. seen, them
C. seen, themselves