—Have you seen the CCTV news on TV?
—Yes, _______ children had a good festival on the _______ Children's Day.
A. millions of; sixty
B. ten million; sixty
C. millions of; sixtieth
D. ten millions; sixtieth
To many foreigners, Guangzhou has become their _______ hometown.
C. the second
World Table Tennis Championship began
the morning of May 25, 2010
A. Fifty; in; in
B. Fiftieth; on; in
C. Fiftieth; in; on
D. Fifty; on; in
1. This is our _____ (one) English lesson.
2. He'd like _____ (tell) you about his school.
3. Jordan is one of his favorite basketball _____ (play).
4. Does your father love _____ (read) newspaper in the morning?
5. Amy is a very good _____ (swim).
6. Millie has a dog called Eddie.She loves _____ (he) very much.
7. The students in our school spend half an hour _____ (play) games every day.
8. Do you want _____ (help) me?
9. I have a new friend _____ (call) John.
10. I often have dinner at my _____ (grandparent) home.