The shop _______ at 8 in the morning and _______ at 8 in the evening.
A. opens, closes
B. is open, closes
C. opens, is close
D. is open, is close
1. He jumped on the horse and ________ (ride) away.
2. The uncle caught three ________ (fish) yesterday.
3. My aunt is good at ________ (fry) fish and I like to eat ________ (fry) fish very much.
4. She likes taking ________ (walk) after dinner.
5. There are many kinds of________ (fish) in the river.
6. Sweden (瑞典) is in ________ (Europe). It is________ _________ (Europe) country.
7. He comes from ________ (Greece). He speaks ________ (Greece). The ________ (Greece)
8. He ________ (leave) for Beijing yesterday.
9. I want ________ (take) a long vacation this summer.
10. My uncle is a good fisherman. I would like ________ (go) fishing with him.
1. Ann__________ (go) to the police station this morning.
2. Look! The students__________ (swim) in the river.
3. Li Lei often __________ (help) me with my Chinese.
4. Where __________ (be) you last night?
5. What about __________ (play) football now?
Tom _____ the light and began to do his homework.
A. turned on
B. turned off
C. turned up
D. turned down