Danny, ______ play in the rain.
—Jack, _______ play with your pen in class.
—Oh, I'm sorry.
—Could you please tell me how to get on well with my schoolmates?
A．Try to be confident and work hard.
B．Be helpful and friendly.
C．Choose the white dress. You look nice in white.
D．You should have a lot of money.
1. Let's _________ (play) tennis.
2. I _________ (not have) a volleyball.
3. He _________ (not have) a soccer.
4. _________ she _________ (like) chicken?
5. What _________ you _________ (like)?
6. Emily _________ (not like) strawberries.
7. My father _________ (eat) broccoli for lunch.
8. He _________ (watch) TV every day.