|1. It is the (five, fifth) of October. |
2. Would you like (to watch, watching) TV ?
3. The best (season, spring) in New York is autumn. It's usually cool and sunny.
4. (Who's, Whose) are the calculators ?
5. —How can I get to the theatre, please ?
—Go (off, along) this road then turn left at the second crossing.
6. I go to school as (early, tall) as Ben. We often get to school at seven.
7. It's time (for, to) breakfast.
8. — (Which, Where) bag is lighter, the white one or the red one ? —The white one.
9. They are (looking at, watching) a running race.
10.—Where are the students ? —They are (near, under) the river.