|Before men knew how write, clever men could
pass on his knowledge only to the people who
could hear them to speak. These listeners could
repeat what they heard, but on memory only.
Whatever they did not remember was lose.
Writing changed all of this. Written knowledges
lives on long after the lifetime of the write.
Today we can used the information and knowledge
which had been gathered for thousands of years.
When people the first learned to write, they began
to record the stories they had always known and liked.
|1. Several tons of amber were used to making the Amber Room.
2. Do you know the reason for that he is so happy?
3. Since the 1970s many new applications have found for the computer.
4. He is good at English and he speaks English very fluent.
5. Congratulation to you on what you have achieved.
6. There are a great number books on science and technology.
7. They tried to hide in the reading rooms of libraries, and it was useless.
8. A monkey watched the carpet and Daisy as it rubbed themselves.
9. It is a great fun to cycle along the river.
10. Jim said that it was the first time he has eaten the fruit.