|1. They're used for seeing in the dark. (改为否定句) |
They for seeing in the dark.
2. Liu Weidong wanted to make Xiaoyu happy. (改为一般疑问句)
Liu Weidong to make Xiaoyu happy?
3. The potatoes are too salty. (改为感叹句)
the potatoes are!
4. Chinese people invented the abacus in the sixth century. (改为被动语态)
The abacus in the sixth century Chinese people.
5. Jim can clean up parks on Sundays. (就划线部分提问)
Jim clean up parks?
6. We had a great time in Hong Kong last summer. (改为同义句)
We in Hong Kong last summer.
7. The children have never seen an Indian film, (完成反意疑问句)