1. We're in the ______ grade now. And we will have a very important exam in June.
|crowd, nine, beside, pick, knife |
2. In Britain, people not only use ______ to cut things, but also use them to have meals.
3. — Bob, have you _____ up your things on the floor?
— Not yet, Mum. I am still busy with my homework.
4. On weekends, the supermarkets are usually ______ with people.
5. — Excuse me, would you tell me where I can buy some shampoo?
— Sure. ______ the post office, there's a small supermarket.